Brazilian Cooking Class - Sao Paulo
OverviewHow about making your visit to São Paulo more interesting by taking a brazilian cooking lesson? Receitaria is a culinary school where you can prepare and taste delicious dishes of Brazilian cuisine! Prices includes all cooking ingredients, water, caipirinha, juice, welcome coffee. All complete dishes are yours to eat or keep. You don't need to bring anything. The Cooking Class duration: 3h30
Know More about this tourThe cooking school is located near one of the most emblematic neighborhood of São Paulo, Vila Madalena. The participant cooks and tastes dishes and drinks of Brazilian cuisine and can still get many tips with the chef, like restaurants and places to go in São Paulo.
You will learn in a hand-on class, the preparation of the following dishes of Brazilian Cuisine (ask about the vegetarian menu):
- Coxinha de Frango
- Bobó de Camarão
- Typical Fruit Juice
Prices includes all cooking ingredients, water, caipirinha, juice, welcome coffee (pao de queijo, tea, coffee, water). All complete dishes are yours to eat or keep. You don't need to bring anything.
The Cooking Class duration: 3h30
Inclusions for Brazilian Cooking Class
- Food tasting
- 3-course lunch
- Booklet with recipes
Exclusions for Brazilian Cooking Class
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 16 years
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Departure Transfer: So Paulo Hotels to Congonhas Airport
- Private Tour: Aparecida do Norte Religious Tour
- So Paulo Private City Tour
- Private Tour: So Paulo City Tour
- Private Street Art Tour of So Paulo
- Urban Art Tour of So Paulo Including Popular Brazilian Drinks
- Private Tour of Embu das Artes
- Half-Day City Tour of So Paulo