Brazilian Falls And Bird Park - Private Tour - Foz Do Iguacu
OverviewVisit to the Brazilian side of the Iguaçu Falls, largest set of waterfalls on the planet, with 275 waterfalls; visit to the Bird Park, the largest aviary in the world specializing in macaws; more than 1.100 animals; more than 140 species; 50% rescue birds; 43% born in the park; private services with guide accompaniment; approximately 05 hours.
Know More about this tourYour guide will pick you up at your hotel, in a private vehicle and pre-arranged hours; From there you will be led to the Bird Park, you will walk through the trails inside this attraction, inside the rainforest, on a guided tour of approximately 02 hours; then you will be taken to Iguazu National Park, to walk along the trail of the Falls, in the rainforest, for little more than a mile; during the course, you will have the panoramic view of approximately 75% of the Iguassu falls; and at the end, on a great cataract, they will take a refreshing bath with the steam of the waters, a true baptism by the nature; the total ride time is approximately 05 hours; at the end, you will be taken back to your hotel; tickets, food and beverages are not included; there are restrooms and souvenir shops on the premises.
Inclusions for Brazilian Falls And Bird Park - Private Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Round-trip private transfer
- Walking tour
- Personal Insurance
Exclusions for Brazilian Falls And Bird Park - Private Tour
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- DVD (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant meals not included
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Transport is wheelchair accessible however be prepared for uneven surfaces at the sites visited which may be difficult for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Foz do Iguau Round-Trip Airport Transfer
- Dinner Show at Rafain in Foz do Iguau
- Itaipu Dam Half-Day Sightseeing Tour from Foz do Iguau
- Iguassu Falls Shopping Tour
- Itaipu Lake Catamaran Ride
- Foz do Iguau Tour: Buddhist Temple, Arab Mosque and the Three Borders Landmark
- Guided Small-Group Tour to Argentine Side of Iguassu Falls