OverviewThe ultimate experience if you want to visit the Uffizi Gallery (...and you can’t leave this city without visiting Florence - and Italy’s - most famous museum!). A small-group guided tour that will let you discover all the main masterpieces, under the guidance on an art expert and professional guide. And then enjoy a delicious Italian breakfast on the magnificent ancient terrace of the museum.
- Skip the line
- Small group ensures personal service
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourThe ultimate experience if you want to visit the Uffizi Gallery (...and you can’t leave this city without visiting Florence - and Italy’s - most famous museum!)
Discover the masterpieces of this world-renowned museum enjoying the personalized attention that only an EXCLUSIVE SMALL-GROUP TOUR like this can provide.
Skip the long lines with this priority early-entrance tour.
A professional English-speaking guide will let you truly understand what’s behind each painting, following the evolution of Italian art through the centuries, from the Middle Ages to Renaissance.
You will thus be able to view the main masterpieces by the greatest artists that turned Florence into the capital of a revolutionary cultural and artistic period.
With the personal touch and assistance of our guide, you will not just see those masterpieces. You will understand them. You will see them coming to life.
Discover Giotto’s revolutionary art, admire the beauty of Botticelli’s Primavera and the sensuality of his Venere, surprise yourself with Leonardo’s mix of rational genius and artistic creativity, and many other unequaled artists.
During the visit, a delicious Italian breakfast will be served at the Uffizi cafe, giving you the opportunity to enjoy a relaxing break and the fascinating views from the magnificent ancient terrace on the Loggia dei Lanzi.
This is not just a museum visit: it will be a memorable experience that will immerse your eyes and soul in Art.
At the end of the tour, you can exit the museum or decide to remain inside to continue visiting it on your own.
A nice and interesting booklet on the tour and the city will be our present that you can take back home with you to remember this wonderful experience.
Please Note - This is a small-group early entrance tour of the Uffizi Gallery Museum.
Vasari Corridor is currently under major reconstruction.
This is a high-quality small-group early-entrance guided tour to the Uffizi Gallery, Italy's most important museum, that will allow you to have an in-depth visit of all the main masterpieces housed here.
From December 2016 the Vasari Corridor is closed to undergo a major reconstruction to highlight even better its architectural characteristics and add some safety exits. This will probably take all 2017.
We will be ready to lead guests again on our Vasari Corridor exclusive visits as soon as it will reopen.
Inclusions for Breakfast At The Uffizi's Small-Group Tour
- Small-group walking tour (maximum 15 people)
- Personalized attention
- Uffizi Gallery tickets (skip-the-line early-entrance reservation)
- Delicious Italian Breakfast at the Uffizi Gallery Cafe
- English Speaking Licensed Guide
- Tour Booklet
Exclusions for Breakfast At The Uffizi's Small-Group Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Big bags, umbrellas and liquid bottles will not be allowed inside the museums.
Once the tour is finished, clients can remain inside the museum if they want to keep visiting it on their own.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.