Breath-taking Cape Peninsula Tour - Cape Town
OverviewThis day tour will take you to the Cape of Good Hope/ Cape Point most commonly known as the tip of Africa. Experience the wonderful sceneries of Houtbay Harbour, Chapman's Peak, Noordhoek along the way, then Simons Town and the Boulders Beach which is the home of African Penguins on your way back to Cape town.
Know More about this tourGuests will be picked up at a location of their choice at 8:30am and proceed to Clifton, Campsbay and arrive at Houtbay approximately 9:30am.
From there we will take an optional boat trip to Seal Isand for about 45 minutes then once we are back on the bay we will proceed to Chapman's Peak, pose for a few scenic pictures then continue through Noordhoek to the Cape of Good Hope where we should arrive about 11:30am. We can go up the Lighthouse with the option to use the Fenicular or walk up after that we will have lunch at the Two Ocean Restaurant.
We should be done with lunch around 2pm and head to the Cape of Good Hope where we will take a few pictures and enjoy the scenery then finally head to Simons Town to see the Cape Penguins at Boulders Beach for about another 45 minutes before we head back to the hotel around 5pm.
Inclusions for Breath-taking Cape Peninsula Tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Admission ticket
- Live commentary on board
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Professional guide
Exclusions for Breath-taking Cape Peninsula Tour
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
Dress code is smart casual
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Coastal Road Cycle Day Tour from Cape Town
- Half Day Craft Beer Safari Tour from Cape Town
- Chapmans Peak Full day ebike rental
- Full-Day Golf and Cape Point Peninsula Tour
- Full Day Crocodile Cage Diving and Winelands Tour
- The Cape of Good Hope Ebike experience
- Table Mountain Skip-the-Line Ticket and Half-Day Private Chauffeur
- Private 9-Hour Cape Town Big Game Safari with Breakfast