Breathtaking Fjord Cruise On A Presidential Yacht - Tromso
OverviewLet us welcome you onboard our presidential yacht for a comfortable day out at sea. Our captain will show you the most beautiful areas and wildlife that northern Norway has to offer! Starting at Tromsø harbor we head out for a 5 hour tour of the amazing fjords in Northern Norway to get closer to the wild life and stunning scenery
Know More about this tour
Come and board our presidential yacht for a day out at sea. We head out of Tromsø harbour at 08:30 to explore some of the most stunning fjords in Northern Norway.
During our day at sea our local crew will tell you more about the region, its wildlife, folklore and way of life in these remote parts of the world.
On our big flybridge you can make sure not to miss a thing! If it gets a bit chilly after a while please head inside were there is room for everyone. Our crew will serve you a homemade fish soup accompanied with bread and something to drink.
Why not order a glad os wine in the bar while enjoying the amazing scenery?
Depeding on the herring there might be a chance of whales or some of the amazing sea birds such as sea eagles, gulls, guillimots, eider ducks and cormorants.
With 3 bathrooms onboard and spare beds if someone would needa a lay-down this is a trip were we will do everything we can for you to have the most comfortable day with us.
Please make sure to bring your camera, we can assure you that this will be a day you wont forget!
Inclusions for Breathtaking Fjord Cruise On A Presidential Yacht
- Local guide
- Lunch cruise
Exclusions for Breathtaking Fjord Cruise On A Presidential Yacht
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Small-group Arctic Landscapes Sightseeing Tour from Tromso - Winter
- Small-group Aurora Hunt Northern Lights Tour from Tromso
- Guided Cross Country Ski Trip in Tromso - Beginner XC Ski Course
- 2-Hour Guided Snowshoe Walk on Tromsoya Island in Tromso
- Snow Shoe Tour in the Arctic Tromso
- Cross Country Skiing in the Arctic Tromso
- Glaciers Wildlife Mining Cultural Heritage Sites this is Svalbard in a Nutshell