OverviewThis tour begins at a small place called Jakiruša - Brela. The beautiful Jakiruša bay is surrounded with the spectacular mountain of Biokovo. There is a sandy beach in Jakiruša, popular with the locals and tourists for swimming and on the west side there is a rocky coast and one of the last untouched bays in this part of the Riviera – bay Vrulja.
- Family friendly
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- All necessary equipment included
- Led by a local guide
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
Know More about this tourWe launch our sea kayaks on the beach and paddle lightly towards the deserted sandy beaches of the Vrulja bay. Stop to observe the submarine groundwater source that brings 50 m3 of drinking water per second to this place even in the summer. Your paddle takes you to the Vrulja beach where we pause to swim and snorkel in the crystal blue waters.
Distance from start to finish: 4.6 km
Sea temperature: Between 19°C and 27°C. It depends on the season.
Cliff diving: You can jump in the seawater in places allowed by the guide.
Inclusions for Brela Sea Kayaking And Snorkeling From Split
- Entrance fees and Reef Tax
- Use of snorkel equipment
- Sea kayaking and snorkel equipment
- Round-trip shared transfer by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Brela Sea Kayaking And Snorkeling From Split
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult. Age: Minimum age is 6 years.
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Not recommended for pregnant women
Fitness Level: A minimum level of fitness is required. Previous experience: Not necessary
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.