Brew Your Own Flavourful Taste: Tea Culture In Taipei
OverviewThrough the oneness, find yourself, let the awareness into your life09:00 Pick up from your accommodation in Taipei cityTaipei Confucius TempleDadaocheng Old StreetSin Hong Choon Trade Co.(Reproducing the Tea-Soaked Days of Old at Dadaocheng)Oneness of Dhyana and Tea17:00 Drop off at your accommodation in Taipei city
Know More about this tour
- Justaiwantour will bring you the best experience of temple culture.
- Taipei Confucius Temple, the symbol of Chinese Confucian culture. The Temple shows the art of architecture, the beams, columns, windows and doors are plain without carving, appearing the modest and humble of Confucianism.
- At Sin Hong Choon, the most typical tea-culture building in Taipei, the past and present history of tea at Dadaocheng unfolds and enables visitors to travel back in time and experience the golden age of Dadaocheng when the tea trade was booming.
- In the Course, you will taste Fuding white tea and Taiwan oolong tea. White tea is owners possession, which is very hard to find. Oolong tea is from Nantou Renai mountain area about 1800 meter above sea level. (The tea choices will change due to the season)
- Tea course time is 1.5 hours.
Inclusions for Brew Your Own Flavourful Taste: Tea Culture In Taipei
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Small-group tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Professional driver guide
- Tea-chan culture experience course
Exclusions for Brew Your Own Flavourful Taste: Tea Culture In Taipei
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Entrance fees
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 passengers is required for this tour to operate.
Book at least 2 weeks in advance.
After the tea experience, you can pour a good tea into your own thermos bottle or provide on-site purchase.
A moderate amount of walking is involved.
Local government regulations require that all tour participants possess travel insurance. Local operator will provide this ,but requires the following information for each participant:
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Self-Guided Tour With Private Transfer: Be Around With Fireflies And Tung Blossom
- Jiufen en Espaol - Excursin privada al pueblo que inspir El Viaje de Chihiro
- Private Day Trip of Jiufen - The Enchanted Town from the Movie Spirited Away
- Leisure Tour to Yangminshsan and Relaxing Massage after
- Taipei 101 Luxury Half-day Private Tour Including Dinner and Shopping
- Small Group Night Market Tour including Street Food Tasting
- Private 1-Day Tea Experience in Taipei
- Private Tea Village and Taipei Sightseeing Day Tour