Brewed In Brooklyn Tour Best.Day.Ever. - New York City
OverviewExplore the history behind Brooklyn’s breweries with a local guide that was once home to more than 48 breweries. Enjoy behind the scenes of beer making and take a stroll of the 19th century brewing buildings, German-American Cathedral and you’ll also know more about the German immigrant history. Binge on pizza at a local eatery and finish off with a pint of beer in a local bar.
- Discover the history of Brooklyn brewing, with a local guide
- Sample from a selection of craft beers, and learn about their production
- Listen to the local stories of brewing, bottling, and bootlegging
- Visit two remaining 19th century brewery buildings that were once part of the old Brewers Row
- Enjoy a pizza lunch with a beer, of course! Discover the history of the Brooklyn’s German neighbourhood.
Know More about this tour
Toast your way through the past and present of beer brewing in Brooklyn! Once home to 48 breweries, this ancient trade disappeared from the borough in the 1970s, only to be reborn in recent years with craft breweries leading the way. If you want a taste (quite literally...) of the history behind beer brewing in New York, look no further! On this NYC beer tour, we'll take a behind-the-scenes local look at how beer is made at one of Brooklyn's present-day breweries. Explore the pre-prohibition era as we check out 19th century brewery buildings, visit a beautiful German-American cathedral, and share stories of the German immigrants who lived and worked in the neighbourhood. Plus, don’t forget all the craft beer and food along the way! We’ll enjoy a number of great Brooklyn brews from all kinds of spots, and stop off at a local pizza joint for lunch. As we finish with a pint in a local Williamsburg bar, we’ll raise a glass to the history and masters of beer in Brooklyn!
Note: Travellers under 21 years of age are not permitted to join this tour. Guests must bring government-issued photo identification as proof of age. Passports and/or driver’s licenses are acceptable.
Inclusions for Brewed In Brooklyn Tour Best.Day.Ever.
- Local English speaking guide
- Food tastings
- A map of the neighbourhood.
Exclusions for Brewed In Brooklyn Tour Best.Day.Ever.
- Tips / gratuities for your guide.
- If you cancel between 0 hrs To 48 hrs before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 2 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.