OverviewThis afternoon comedy show in Pigeon Forge, is a Tribute Show to Red Skelton, and performed live in the Smoky Mountains. Re-live great memories of the Golden Age of television with Brian Hoffman recreating Red Skelton's more famous jokes and routines.
- Choice of seating available
- Family friendly
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
Know More about this tour'Remembering Red – A Tribute to Red Skelton' is a heartfelt trip down memory lane. Reminisce with Brian Hoffman as he performs the jokes and routines that made Red Skelton famous. Brian’s expert portrayal of Red Skelton will have you in stitches as he re-creates some of Red’s most well known characters. Laugh with Clem Kadiddlehopper, the dim-witted country bumpkin. Giggle along with Gertrude and Heathcliffe, the two seagulls. Feel the love of Freddy the Freeloader, the hobo who lived in the city dump. A little “Guzzlers Gin,” a couple of pantomimes and the Pledge of Allegiance make this a true tribute to Red Skelton, one of America’s favorite clowns.
As an added bonus, come early and take the time to see the Red Skelton artwork and memorabilia. Also enjoy a half hour pre-show video with music, images of celebrities of the silver screen, automobiles, games and toys from the 50's, 60's, and 70's all to help set the mood for this 80 + minute Tribute to Red Skelton.
This comedy show is a blast from the past and fun for all ages.
Inclusions for Brian Hoffman's Remembering Red - A Tribute To Red Skelton
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Show Ticket
Exclusions for Brian Hoffman's Remembering Red - A Tribute To Red Skelton
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Your tickets will be held at the theater box office for collection on the day of the performance.
You will be required to present this voucher along with a photo ID in exchange for your tickets.
You may pick up your tickets 30-minutes to one hour prior to performance time.
Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.