Bridge Bay And Headlands Hike - San FranciscoWrite a Review
Start in the historic Presidio and walk across the famous Golden Gate Bridge taking in sweeping views of San Francisco. We'll climb up into the Marin Headlands and have views of the Pacific and the San Francisco Bay as we cross a ridge. If the weather is clear, we will climb Slacker Hill for a 360 degree view of the bay and the ocean. We'll continue along the ridge, then drop down a beautiful trail into Sausalito. We'll visit the Presidio, Golden Gate Bridge, Marin Headlands and Sausalito on this 6 hour tour.
Know More about this tourDeparting any hotel in San Francisco, this 6 hour tour begins in the historic Presidio and crosses the famous Golden Gate Bridge. We'll learn about the history of these landmarks while taking in sweeping views of the San Francisco Bay. If we're lucky, we will see feeding porpoise or sea lions below the bridge. Once across the bridge, we will climb up into the Marin Headlands with dramatic views of the bridge, bay and city all along the way.
If the weather is clear, we will climb up Slacker Hill for a 360 degree view of the bay and the ocean. We will then cross a ridge across Rodeo Valley in the Headlands with broad views of the Pacific on one side and the San Francisco Bay on the other. Once we've crossed the ridge, we will drop down a beautiful trail into Sausalito. You'll be able to explore Sausalito at your leisure and then take a ferry back to either Fisherman's Wharf or the Ferry Building (ferry ride not included in tour).
Inclusions for Bridge Bay And Headlands Hike
- National Park fees
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup
- Walking tour
Exclusions for Bridge Bay And Headlands Hike
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Hotel drop-off
- Ferry ride to San Francisco
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
Not wheelchair accessible
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
Contact telephone number
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.