OverviewThis tour takes you to the world famous bridge on the River Kwai, built during World War II by the prisoners of war. The bridge is located near the town of Kanchanaburi, 130 kms west of Bangkok. This Tour is available as a Private Tour or Joint Tour.
- Family friendly
- Get inside tips from a local
- Ideal choice for families
- All entrance fees included
- Lunch included
Know More about this tourYou will visit the two well-kept cemeteries, which contain the graves of an estimated 9,000 Allied soldiers who lost their lives while building the bridge and constructing the notorious “Death Railway” which the Japanese had hoped to stretch all the way to the Burmese border.
Inclusions for Bridge On River Kwai From Bangkok
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Available as Private or Joint tour
Exclusions for Bridge On River Kwai From Bangkok
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Transfers from and to airport, sea/river ports, train stations that are located inside or outside of the city center and others are NOT included in the service and supplements will applied.
- Transfers from and to hotels and resorts that are located outside of the city center are NOT included in the service and supplements will applied.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.