There is more than just one way from Lucerne to Interlaken. The well-known route with the cogwheel train and another spectacular journey through the Unesco Biosphere Entlebuch. With a cable car it goes up to Brienzer Rothorn 2351m/7713ft from where you enjoy a stunning view over the famous Bernese Alps: Eiger, Mönch and Jungfrau and 690 other peaks. On the other side a cogwheel steam train goes down to Brienz which lies on a beautiful turquoise lake. The boat will bring us to Interlaken from where the famous golden pass line leads us back to Lucerne.
- Group Tour
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 9 Hrs
English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
Departure Details :
Meet up location: In front of the tourist information in the railway station Lucerne. End location: Lucerne railway station.
- Over the mountains from Lucerne to Interlaken
Know More about this tour
- Guide service (guiding, information, buying tickets)
- Guide's expenses (transportation and tickets)
- Your own ticket (30-160.-CHF depending of the ticket you might hold, I'll advice you for best suitable ticket).
- Own lunch and drinks.
- If you cancel 60 days or more before the start of the tour: No cancellation fee.
- If you cancel 59 to 30 days before the start of the tour: 20% cancellation fee.
- If you cancel less than 30 days before the start of the tour: 100% cancellation fee.
You Might Also Like
- Jungfraujoch Top of Europe Day Trip from Lucerne
- Golden Round Trip with Lake Cruise to Mount Pilatus from Lucerne
- Lake Lucerne Panoramic Sightseeing Cruise
- Swiss Alps Day Trip from Lucerne: Jungfraujoch and Bernese Oberland
- Exclusive Authentic Swiss Experience from Lucerne: Boat Ride, Rigi Mountain and Chocolate Adventure
- Bern Day Trip from Lucerne Including Emmental Dairy Visit
- Zurich Combo from Lucerne: Zurich Sightseeing, Rhine Falls and Stein am Rhein
- Small-Group Swiss Alps Day Trip from Lucerne