Brienzer Rothorn - Lucerne
- Over the mountains from Lucerne to Interlaken
Know More about this tour
There is more than just one way from Lucerne to Interlaken. The well-known route with the cogwheel train and another spectacular journey through the Unesco Biosphere Entlebuch. With a cable car it goes up to Brienzer Rothorn 2351m/7713ft from where you enjoy a stunning view over the famous Bernese Alps: Eiger, Mönch and Jungfrau and 690 other peaks. On the other side a cogwheel steam train goes down to Brienz which lies on a beautiful turquoise lake. The boat will bring us to Interlaken from where the famous golden pass line leads us back to Lucerne.
Inclusions for Brienzer Rothorn
- Guide service (guiding, information, buying tickets)
- Guide's expenses (transportation and tickets)
Exclusions for Brienzer Rothorn
- Your own ticket (30-160.-CHF depending of the ticket you might hold, I'll advice you for best suitable ticket).
- Own lunch and drinks.
- If you cancel 60 days or more before the start of the tour: No cancellation fee.
- If you cancel 59 to 30 days before the start of the tour: 20% cancellation fee.
- If you cancel less than 30 days before the start of the tour: 100% cancellation fee.
You Might Also Like
- Lucerne City Walking Tour
- Independent Mount Rigi Tour from Lucerne Including Lake Lucerne Cruise
- Mount Titlis Eternal Snow Half-Day Trip from Lucerne
- Lucerne Swiss Museum of Transport Entrance Ticket
- 1.5-Hour Small-Group Nightwatchman Walk in Medieval Lucerne
- Mount Pilatus Photography Day Tour
- Lake Lucerne Panoramic Sightseeing Cruise
- Swiss Chocolate Adventure Experience at Swiss Museum of Transport in Lucerne