Brighton: Book A Local Host For 4 Hours
OverviewBook a Local Brightonian for a personalised meet-up. Ditch the travel guides, decide where to go, what to see, what to do together with your private, personal, like-minded local host. With a friend who knows what you like, the city will unveil its best to you.
Know More about this tourHow does it work?
Book this meet-up and the local tour operator team will contact you within 24-hours and ask you questions about your preferences and interests, so they can match you with a like-minded local Brightonian. He or she who will become your local host.
Keeping in mind your personal answers, they will put together a itinerary just for you. Please note that this will be outlined but flexible. They will arrange a meeting with your local host in the most convenient place for you. During the meet-up, if you feel would like changing direction, or your host believes that you'd enjoy a sight or different experience, he/she will suggest and discuss changes to the itinerary with you.
Enjoy discovering amazing spots in Brightonthat you don't know about and are difficult to find in any guidebook or on the Internet, because they are lesser-known to the crowd but beloved by locals. The day revolves around your wishes, so enjoy your private meet-up and itinerary and let your local show you the Brightonyou will love.
- Meet a like-minded, vetted local who loves showing visitors around their city and who will organize an outing based on what you want
- See the main tourist sites you want to see as well as discovering the areas, venues and walks that most tourists dont know about
- Get lots of valuable advice from your local about other things to do in the city
Inclusions for Brighton: Book A Local Host For 4 Hours
- Private and personalised 4 hour meet-up
- Working together to build the perfect itinerary for you
- Booking of tickets, attractions and venues as required
- Meet-upcan begin from your accommodation (if reasonable within reasonable distance)
- Walking excursion (other transport can be arranged at additional cost)
Exclusions for Brighton: Book A Local Host For 4 Hours
- Food and drinks
- Any tickets intoattractions/venues
- Gratuities (optional)
- Public/private transportation during themeet-up
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Itineraries are fully personalized so any additional requirements like tickets, transportation and food & drinks can be arranged for an additional cost
Private groups are normally no larger than 6 people (if your group is larger, please make this known so that arrangements can be made)
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.