Brijuni Islands National Park Day Trip From Zagreb
OverviewThe archipelago of Brijuni is an extraordinary blend of natural, historical and cultural heritage. The mild climate and the favourable geographical conditions, deep retracted bays and easily defendable elevated fortifications, have secured a continuum in the human activity on the island from a pre-historic age until the present day.
Know More about this tour
Explore the magical Brijuni island!
Your tour will start early in the morning, at 7 am. After a bit of driving you will reach Faana and catch a boat to Brijuni island.
4 hours of exploring the island should be just enough. To make you want to come back!
After the tour of the island, time to head back to Zagreb.
On a relatively small archipelago, of an area of around 7km2, have been registered some hundred sites and buildings of archaeological and cultural-historical value and which comprise the period from the first Neolithic settlements, the dugouts in the bay of Soline, until the creation of an elite summer and health resort at the beginning of the last century and the presidential residency visited by statesmen from one third of the worlds countries in its 25 years of existence (1954-1979).
This concise curriculum vitae of the island, which carefully preserves the traces of 5000 years of human history, makes the legend of its creation even more real and when arriving to the island a part of Heaven discloses in front of our eyes in the unique harmony of the islands flora, fauna and heritage. A unique bland of the green islands sank into the turquoise-blue sea whose bays and hills are laced with the white Istrian rocks.
Inclusions for Brijuni Islands National Park Day Trip From Zagreb
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entrance fees
- Boat ride to Brijuni island National Park
- Guide at Brijuni island National Park
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Small-group tour
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Walking tour/panoramic train tour
Exclusions for Brijuni Islands National Park Day Trip From Zagreb
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Multi-lingual guide at the Park
A small amount of walking is involved
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Plitvice Lakes Private Guided Day Trip from Zagreb
- Plitvice Lakes Private Guided Tour from Zagreb with Transfer to Zadar
- Plitvice Lakes Private Guided Tour from Zagreb with Transfer to Split
- Zagreb Wine Tasting Experience
- Small-Group Plitvice Lakes National Park Day Trip from Zagreb
- Private Tour: Plitvice Lakes Day Trip from Zagreb
- Private Tour: Varazdin and Trakosan Castle Day Trip from Zagreb
- Private Departure Transfer: Zagreb Hotels to Zagreb Airport