When your wooden paddle wheeler departs from Eagle street pier in Brisbane, the crew will show you to your table for afternoon high tea.
Enjoy bottomless sparkling, beer and soft drink and free-flowing blooming tea as youre entertained on board by a popular pianist. The menu features traditional sweet and savory selections such as freshly made scones served with jam and cream, chocolate fondant, caramel slices, gourmet savory wraps and finger sandwiches and more. Additional drinks can be purchased from the full bar.
Unobstructed views of the waterfront make for great photos ops of the highlights such as Story Bridge, a heritage-listed steel cantilevered bridge that connects north and south Brisbane. Youll also pass the Brisbane Botanic Gardens, Kangaroo Point Cliffs, Queensland Maritime Museum, Southbank Cultural Precinct, the Wheel of brisbane and many more attractions.
After a leisurely 2.5 hour cruise, your tour ends when the paddle wheeler returns you to the dock.
- Scones with mixed berry jam, whipped cream
- Seasonal fruit salads
- Dark chocolate fondant (G)
- Baked passionfruit cheese cake
- Chocolate mousse in espresso cups (G)
- Panna cotta with summer berry glaze
- King Island cheddar cubes
- Country-style terrine
- Mixed olives
- Assortment of finger sandwiches and wraps including -
- Roasted beef, lettuce, seeded mustard aioli
- Free range egg, truffle mayo (V)
- Smoke salmon, capers, fresh apple
- Honey roasted leg ham, cheddar, tomato relish
Please note: Menu is subject to change due to food availability and seasonality.