Brisbane River High Tea Cruise
OverviewTreat yourself to a decadent afternoon of high tea aboard an old-fashioned paddle wheeler. This scenic 2-hour cruise on the Brisbane River includes sparkling wine with traditional treats such as quiches, finger sandwiches, scones and desserts. Stroll the outdoor decks and soak up the sunshine or sit by the piano as you enjoy some of the most picturesque scenery Brisbane has to offer.
- Instant Confirmation
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Know More about this tourWhen your wooden paddle wheeler departs from Eagle Street Pier in Brisbane, the crew will show you to your table for afternoon high tea.
Enjoy bottomless sparkling, beer and soft drink and free-flowing blooming tea as youre entertained on board by a popular pianist. The menu features traditional sweet and savory selections such as mini cupcakes, freshly made scones served with jam and cream, strawberry tartlets, petit fours, caramel slices, brownies, gourmet savory rolls and quiches. Additional drinks can be purchased from the full bar.
Unobstructed views of the waterfront make for great photos ops of the highlights such as Story Bridge, a heritage-listed steel cantilevered bridge that connects north and south Brisbane. Youll also pass the Brisbane Botanic Gardens, Kangaroo Point Cliffs, Queensland Maritime Museum, Southbank Cultural Precinct, the Wheel of Brisbane and many more attractions.
After a leisurely 2-hour cruise, your tour ends when the paddle wheeler returns you to the dock.
- Mini cupcakes
- Fresh strawberry tartlets with crme patisserie
- Home-style scones with jam and cream
- Petit fours covered in fondant
- Caramel slice (thick layer of caramel sandwiched between a coconut biscuit and chocolate)
- Triple chocolate walnut brownie slice
- Assorted chocolate truffles: orange, hazelnut and coconut rum
- Dark and white chocolatetopped profiteroles filled with Grand Marnier custard
- Assorted finger sandwiches
- Chicken, leek and mushroom voulevants
- Mini gourmet rolls and assorted quiches
- Chicken and pistachio terrine
Please note: Menu is subject to change due to food availability and seasonality.
Inclusions for Brisbane River High Tea Cruise
- High Tea
- Bottomless sparkling, beer and soft drink
- Blooming tea
- Live music on board
Exclusions for Brisbane River High Tea Cruise
- All other alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Wheelchair accessible vessel but amenities are located downstairs
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.