Brisbane Rock ClimbingWrite a Review
OverviewKangaroo Point cliff face is a unique sight in the heart of Brisbane. The urban cliff offers a unique rock climbing experience, allowing beginners and the experienced to be challenged by its various routes. After learning the basic safety procedures you will be able to familiarize yourself with the vertical world in this 3 hour activity.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- All necessary equipment included
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Family friendly
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
Know More about this tourRock climbing is the ultimate puzzle, unlike other extreme sports where you only get a single go, rock climbing allows you to attempt this challenge as many times as possible in the allotted time. Qualified guides will help you become relaxed and confident, showing you the techniques needed to reach the top (it's not just strength moves, your legs play an important part). Everyone is encouraged to try this mentally and physically rewarding sport.
You will meet your guide at the bottom of the Kangaroo Point Cliffs in the heart of Brisbane City. From here you will go through a belay demonstration, and safety briefing. Once your safety briefing is completed, pair up and try some climbs! There are a number of different climbs that are set up for this activity of varying degrees of difficulty. By the end of the activity you will be able to take a look at the Brisbane skyline from the top of the climb, enjoying not only the view but also your achievement.
Inclusions for Brisbane Rock Climbing
- Nationally accredited professional guide
- All safety equipment
- Climbing Shoes (Bring socks)
Exclusions for Brisbane Rock Climbing
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not recommended for people with noteworthy medical conditions, these may include: asthma, epilepsy, angina, diabetes, back or leg related physical concerns or conditions associated with pregnancy. Please contact your local operator prior to booking if in doubt.
Activity is subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or in certain circumstances, a full refund
A moderate level of fitness is required due to potential physical nature of the activity.
Minimum participant age is 8 years old (participants 8-16 years old must be accompanied by an adult)
Participants under 18 years of age require a waiver to be signed by their parent or legal guardian.
Please wear non-restrictive clothing that suits the weather on the day.
Enclosed footwear should be worn, ideally runners. We suggest you bring water, a hat, insect repellent and sunscreen.
As this is not a catered activity,you are required to bring your own food and refreshments to keep you powered up!
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Brisbane Arrival Transfer Shuttle From Airport To Hotel
- 2-Day Moreton Island 4WD Camping Tour From Brisbane
- Mount Tamborine Wine And Winery Tour From Brisbane
- Brisbane Brewery Tour Including Newstead Brewing Co, Green Beacon And All Inn
- Afternoon Brisbane Photography Tour
- Moreton Island Snorkel And Sand Boarding 4WD Day Trip From Brisbane
- Brisbane River High Tea Cruise
- Brisbane Afternoon City Tour Including Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary And Mt Coot-tha
- Abseiling The Kangaroo Point Cliffs In Brisbane
- Brisbane Kayak Tour