OverviewGlide effortlessly through Brisbane as you see the citys best known landmarks on a fun Segway Tour. Aboard your own personal two-wheel transportation device youll see the sights including the Brisbane River, Southbank Parklands, Story Bridge and the Kangaroo Point Cliffs. Your fun segway sightseeing tour of Brisbane includes stops at points of interest where your expert guide will provide information about Brisbane. Or you can have a blast doing joy ride tours, these tours have limited stops allowing you more time soaring on your Segway through breathtaking Brisbane sites.. Your Brisbane Segway Tour is limited to small groups, ensuring a personalized experience.
- Small group ensures personal service
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Family friendly
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Excellent value for money
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tourMeet your guide in the morning, afternoon or evening for an in-depth training session to get familiar with your Segway. Grab your helmet and get ready to explore beautiful Brisbane.
2 hour 15 minute Segway Sightseeing Tour: Morning or Evening
Segway along and see Brisbane's breathtaking sites including, Kurilpa Park, Brisbane River, The Wheel of Brisbane, South Bank Parklands, The Goodwill Bridge, The Brisbane City Botanical Gardens, Eagle Street Pier, Kangaroo Point Cliffs, The Story Bridge, Kurilpa Bridge and Roma Street Parklands. Also visit and interact with wildlife along the way. Along the way your ultra friendly guide will share interesting facts and insider tips on beautiful Brisbane. This is a great way to see Brisbane and you’ll cover so much more distance (about 25km distance traveled) than on a walking tour while having fun.
1 hour 15 minute Segway Sightseeing Tour: Afternoon
Your friendly guide will take you to some of the best Segway riding locations with limited stops, allowing you more time to see as much of beautiful Brisbane as we can. Zip along and see some of Brisbane’s top attractions including Kurilpa Park, Brisbane River, The Wheel of Brisbane, South Bank Parklands, The Goodwill Bridge, The City Botanical Gardens, The Story Bridge and Kurilpa Bridge. Gliding through breathtaking Brisbane sites by Segway is a blast.
45 minute Segway Sightseeing Tour: Late Morning
Not much time, do an express 45 minute segway tour of breathtaking Brisbane. Have a blast gliding through beautiful Brisbane, you will visit Brisbane River, South Bank Parklands and travel over The Goodwill Bridge. Why choose us, because we care that your tour is the most fun you can have.
Inclusions for Brisbane Segway Tour
- Small-group tour
- Friendly local guide
- One-on-one personal Segway training
- Photo opportunities
- Breathtaking views of Brisbane
Exclusions for Brisbane Segway Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 12 years
Maximum weight: 120 kg
Minimum weight: 40 kg
Guests under 18 years of age must have a waiver signed by a parent or guardian
Pregnant guests are not allowed on the tour due to fall risk
Helmets are provided and required
No open-toe or thong sandals, flip-flops, or high heels
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.