Brisbane Sunset Abseil
OverviewKangaroo Point cliff face is a unique sight in the heart of Brisbane. The urban cliff offers a unique abseiling experience, allowing beginners and the experienced to easily access it. After participating in a safety induction you begin abseiling on the main cliffs. Watch as the sun sets over the Brisbane skyline and the city lights turn on.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- All necessary equipment included
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
Know More about this tourAbseiling can be both a physical and mental challenge, but your qualified guide is there to help you relax and become confident prior to your descent. This is done by familiarizing yourself with the equipment and techniques needed to safely abseil onto flat ground.
Your experience starts by meeting your guide at the top of the Kangaroo Point Cliffs in Brisbane. Go through a safety briefing and demonstration, and then begin the challenge of a 65-foot (20-meter) abseil from the top of the cliffs. Your guide will hook you onto a safety line before connecting you to the abseil line; during your descent, your guide is in control of your safety line.
Once you're on the ground, go back up to the top for another round. You may take as many abseils as you like in the allotted time. Guide-to-participant ratios are kept small to ensure you get the most out of your experience.
Inclusions for Brisbane Sunset Abseil
- Qualified and professional guide
- All safety equipment
Exclusions for Brisbane Sunset Abseil
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks (bring your own)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not recommended for people with noteworthy medical conditions, such as asthma, epilepsy, angina, diabetes, back- or leg-related physical concerns, or conditions associated with pregnancy. Please contact the local operator prior to booking if in doubt
Activity is subject to favorable weather conditions. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or, in certain circumstances, a full refund
Minimum age is 8 years (participants 8-16 years must be accompanied by an adult)
Participants 18 years and under require a waiver to be signed by a parent or legal guardian
Please wear non-restrictive clothing that suits the weather on the day; shorts should be at least mid-thigh length so that the harness sits over your shorts
Enclosed footwear should be worn, ideally hiking boots or running shoes
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.