British Film Locations Cambridge And Bletchley Park Full Day Tour - LondonWrite a Review
- Walking tour of Cambridge
- A guided tour of St John's College, backdrop for "The Theory of Everything"
- See the Bridge of Sighs
- Visit Bletchley Park, Britain's secret code breaking HQ, as featured in "The Imitation Game"
- First-class luxury Motor-coach and the services of a professional Tour Guide
- Personal Audio Headset
Know More about this tour
St John's College (film location: "The Theory of Everything")
St John’s College was founded in 1511 and is one of the oldest and largest colleges in Cambridge. Famous alumni include William Wordsworth, William Wilberforce and Douglas Adams. More recently it was used as the film location for “The Theory of Everything”, the Stephen Hawking biopic starring Eddie Redmayne and Felicity Jones.
We'll take you on a walking tour through the narrow streets of the old city to St John’s College before joining a local guide for a tour of the college. We will also visit the beautiful Bridge of Sighs, one of Cambridge's main tourist attractions and which features in the dance scene featuring Hawking and his first wife Jane Wilde.
St John's College is closed from 16 May to 17 June 2016. During this time we will visit King's College Chapel, which features in the film scene where Hawking cycles through the town.
Bletchley Park (film location: "The Imitation Game")
Once Britain's best kept secret, today Bletchley Park is one of the most fascinating and historically significant sites in Britain. It was here at Bletchley Park that Alan Turing, recently played by Benedict Cumberbatch in "The Imitation Game", led the team of code breakers that cracked the German Enigma code during WWII.
Visitors can explore and experience the top secret world of iconic WWII code breaking Huts and blocks set within its atmospheric Victorian estate.
Inclusions for British Film Locations Cambridge And Bletchley Park Full Day Tour
- Entrance to St John's College Cambridge and Bletchley Park is included in the tour price. In the event that St John's College is closed, the tour will visit Kings College Chapel.
- The state of the art VOX Radioguide system is used during the walking sections of this tour: guests are issued with a personal headset ensuring they never miss a word of the guide's commentary.
- If you cancel between 0 days To 1 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 1 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.