Join this unique opportunity to meet and discover working Brooklyn artists in the intimacy and richness of their studio and take home a small piece of original art from one of the artists. You will hear from a curator at a gallery and then visit the studios of two artists, where you will view their work, learn about their process and perhaps hear what inspires them or the story behind a particular piece. A portion of tour proceeds go to the artists and the art organizations.
Did you know that Brooklyn has roughly 700 arts and cultural institutions as well as 30 miles of waterfront? See a bit of both and enjoy mimosas and your original piece of art on this dynamic, 2-hour art spectacular!
- Welcome drink(s)
- Curator led talk at Ground Floor Gallery
- Art swag bag filled with goodies
- Two artist studio visits
- Complimentary piece of artwork from one of the artists
- Small-group tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Insider access for locals and tourists alike
- Tour concludes at the Morbid Anatomy Museum for those who dare! Or check out the acclaimed, nearby Royal Palms Shuffleboard Club!
The art organizations involved include Ground Floor Gallery and Brooklyn Art Space.