Take the journey from Manhattan to Brooklyn across one of the world's most iconic and historic bridges on this guided tour. In Brooklyn, we will explore the trendy DUMBO neighborhood, Brooklyn Bridge Park, and the incredible views of the Brooklyn Heights Promenade which offer amazing photo opportunities! Come discover Brooklyn on a tour you will not forget!
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Instant Confirmation
Know More about this tour
Our journey will begin in City Hall Park, at which point we will begin our walk across the historic Brooklyn Bridge. InÂ 1883 this iconic site became the first land connection between Manhattan and the then-independent city of Brooklyn. Your guide will discuss the history of this bridge and the communities it connected. You will also get ample photo opportunities of key landmarks of Statue of Liberty, World Trade Center and Empire State Building from the bridge.
Upon arriving in Brooklyn, we will explore the neighborhood of DUMBO, a former industrial powerhouse that is now home to trendy boutiques and tech companies. In DUMBO, you will cross cobblestone streets and former trolley tracks and see the most-Instagrammed spot in Brooklyn. We then visit Brooklyn Bridge Park, an 85-acre waterfront park built on the site of former shipping piers and industrial warehouses. Since it first opened less than a decade ago, it has become of the city's most popular parks, and you will see why.
From the park, we will go and explore the famous Brooklyn Heights Promenade, which has some of the best views of the harbor and downtown Manhattan.
After a short journey around the gorgeous Brooklyn Heights historic district, our tour will end by Brooklyn Borough Hall, where you can continue your journey in Brooklyn, or have a quick and easy subway trip back to Manhattan.
Inclusions for Brooklyn Bridge And DUMBO Walking Tour
- Professional guide
- Small-group tour
- Walking tour
Exclusions for Brooklyn Bridge And DUMBO Walking Tour
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.