When visiting New York City, the Brooklyn Bridge and lower Manhattan are must-see! Riding a bike makes it quicker and easier to independently sight-see NYC attractions conveniently! Brooklyn has approximately 5 miles of waterfront scenic bike path starting at Brooklyn Bridge Park. Manhattan is now almost completely circled by waterfront bike paths and protected lanes run throughout NYC! Choose from flexible time options ranging from 1-hour to all day!
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- All necessary equipment included
- Ideal choice for families
Know More about this tourRenting a bike and independently exploring New York City and Brooklyn is a low-cost, practical and memorable favorite activity and fun for all ages! Choose from top-quality bicycle rentals close to the Brooklyn Bridge.
Explore lower Manhattan and ride over the Brooklyn Bridge - one of the oldest bridges in America and a National Historical Landmark. Visit iconic Brooklyn Bridge Park, Brooklyn Bridge Park, the Brooklyn Greenway and waterfront, Jane’s Carousel, DUMBO, other popular parts of trendy Brooklyn - and even some attractions of Lower Manhattan with this amazing bike rental! Tandem bike (two people) may be provided if available (although not guaranteed and are counted as two bicycles). Road bikes, child bike trailers, and child seats may also available at additional cost. You may also rent a bike from this location and drop it off at another location (inquire at the shop for more info). Bike rental and bikes appropriate for all ages and skill levels, and one adult 18 or over must be present and responsible. Bicycle included and bike helmet available on request, mandatory for children under 14.
Inclusions for Brooklyn Bridge Bicycle Rental
- Trek or Giant hybrid bicycle included
- Free bicycle helmet - on request
- Free bicycle lock - on request
- Free NYC bike map - on request
Exclusions for Brooklyn Bridge Bicycle Rental
- No entrance or attendance fees
- No hotel pickup or drop-off service provided
- No food or drinks provided - water available $1.50
- Bicycle renters insurance is not included - available $2 rent period
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Required to leave state/country ID or passport photocopy as security, returned with bike
Present voucher at front desk to redeem
Bicycle rental insurance $2: covers 100% of damages / 50% if lost or stolen
Baskets, child bike trailers, child seats and storage lockers available at additional cost
Children under 18 must be accompanied by at least one adult over 18 years of age
Store may close due to inclement weather. Re-scheduled with Manager approval
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.