OverviewThe Brooklyn Bridge Bike Tour lets you safely explore the best of Manhattan by bike. Pedal on the new Hudson riverside bike trail, past famous landmarks and over the Brooklyn Bridge - once the largest suspension bridge in the world.
Know More about this tourSee the Hudson River Park, Battery Park, South Street Seaport, Ellis Island, Statue of Liberty and much more on a relaxed afternoon cycling tour in New York City.
The Brooklyn Bridge Bike Tour is suitable for all levels of fitness and takes a leisurely pace to suit all participants on the day. Bottled water and a snack are available during the tour to help keep those legs moving.
Inclusions for Brooklyn Bridge Bike Tour
- Guided bike tour
- Bottled water
- Mountain bike rental and helmet
Exclusions for Brooklyn Bridge Bike Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Tours may be cancelled if the weather makes for dangerous riding conditions. If we are unable to reschedule the tour, we will issue a full credit or refund
This tour is only recommended for ages 13 years and above
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.