Brooklyn Street Art Walking Tour
OverviewGet to know Brooklyn’s famous street art scene on this 1.5-hour walking tour of the Bushwick neighborhood. With a guide, learn about the diversity of local street artists and how they treat anything with a surface as a canvas for art. See murals big and small as you hit the pavement for an interesting tour filled with imagination around every turn and lamp post.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Fully narrated tour
- Instant Confirmation
- Led by a local guide
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tourYour walking tour begins in front of a coffee shop in the Brooklyn neighborhood of Bushwick, where you can grab a cup of joe to go, if you wish. Meet your art-enthusiast guide, and take off along the streets that practically pulsate with creative energy.
As you walk and check out some of Brooklyn's best murals, listen to your guide talk about the borough's growing art scene and the lifestyles of the urban artists who come from all over the world to put their mark on New York City. See murals that cover entire brick walls, as well as fun yet simple creations that decorate smaller objects like signs.
From your guide, learn why this areas graffiti culture is one of the best in the world, and hear about how people trade art, including murals, wheatpaste posters, tags and stencils. You'll discover different techniques, subtleties between each artist, and the evolving styles that bring this neighborhood to life. Hear about the quirky personalities of the top artists and how much dough people have shelled out for their finest work.
By the time you end your tour on Bogart Street, you'll have a new appreciation for what you may once have thought of as just graffiti.
Inclusions for Brooklyn Street Art Walking Tour
- Walking Tour
- Local guide
Exclusions for Brooklyn Street Art Walking Tour
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
**If you are running late:** Please don't be late!!! But if there is a legitimate delay, here are instructions. Please note that our policy is that we do not accommodate latecomers (because of consideration for the other folks on the tour). We are not under any obligation to accommodate you if you are late. However, we will try to accommodate you. Here is what you can do: from the meeting place, walk to the corner of Wyckoff Avenue and Troutman Street. You will reach Artichoke Pizza. Make a left. Wait by the artwork by 'Hellbent' on the same side of the street as the pizza shop. We will likely pass there between 3:30-3:45pm. You can text (but please do not call - we do not answer the phone once the tour has begun): 347 410 4192, to inform us that you are waiting there.Again, please remember that we will try to have you catch up, but we are not under any obligation. It is your responsibility to arrive on time. And a taxi or Uber will NOT be faster. We strongly recommend traveling by subway.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
A moderate amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.