Brown Hill Winemaker's Walk - Margaret River
OverviewHave youever wanted to wander through the property of a working vineyard and winery?Heres your chance. After arriving at our family-owned winery, settle in for anintimate afternoon at Brown Hill Estate with winemaker Haydn Millard. JoinHaydn for a walk through the estates charming vineyard, looking at thedifferent varieties on the vines and the viticultural practices that affect thefinal wines. Finish off with a tour of the winery and a tasting in our barrel hall.
Know More about this tour
After arriving at our family-owned winery, winemaker Haydn Millard will take you for a walk through the estates charming vineyard, looking at thedifferent varieties on the vines and the viticultural practices that affect thefinal wines.
Thenhead into the winery and barrel hall for an insiders tour of the equipment andtools of the trade. As you go, Haydn conducts tastings from the barrels of ourpremium wines. The tour culminates in Brown Hills charming cellar door, wherethe Signature Range Wines are tasted and the conversation flows freely.
Thetours are limited to 12 people per tour and operate from Monday through toFriday, beginning at 2.30pm, ending at approximately 4pm.
Not surewhere to find Brown Hill Estate? Head to our Visit Us page to locate our charming village of Rosa Brook. (Hint were 10 minutes from the town of Margaret River.)
Enclosed footwear is required totake the tour.
Inclusions for Brown Hill Winemaker's Walk
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Wine tasting
- Tour escort/host
- Walking tour
- Small-group tour
Exclusions for Brown Hill Winemaker's Walk
- Transportation to/from attractions
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A maximum of 12 people per booking
A small amount of walking is involved
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
Enclosed footwear is required to take the tour
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Margaret River Gin Discovery Tour
- Dunsborough Canoe Tour Including Lunch
- private customised margaret wine tour for upto 7 people
- Margaret River Canoe Tour Including Lunch
- Margaret River Private Surf Lesson
- Margaret River Coastal and Wildlife Eco Trip from Busselton or Dunsborough
- Evening Woylie Encounter from Busselton or Dunsborough