Bruges Full-Day Excursion From Amsterdam
OverviewHead out from Amsterdam on a full-day excursion to the picturesque city of Bruges. Enjoy a guided walking tour and see top sights such as the Beguinage, Holy Blood Basilica, Market Square, and Lake Minnewater, as you walk through the medieval city centre.
- See all the sights of Bruges on a guided walk
- Taste chocolate at a world-famous chocolate boutique
- Take a walk along Bruges picturesque canals
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
Know More about this tour
The medieval centre of Bruges has been listed by UNESCO as a World Heritage Site, and you will soon see why. This beautiful Belgian city is also known as the Venice of the North due to its high density of canals. As you explore Bruges, your guide will tell you about the city’s rich history and traditions. We arrive in Bruges around noon and will walk you through the city before you may try one of these famous Belgian Waffles for lunch. Or mabey you prefer another classic Belgian dish: Mussels! Afterwards you will have plenty of time to explore the city’s medieval centre at your own pace. Before you have your time at leisure your guide will reveal the city’s unique character, teach you local history and culture, and give you insider’s tips about great local restaurants, shops, attractions, activities and more. Stop by one of the world-famous chocolate boutiques for a well-deserved treat. Dine on a typical Belgian meal of mussels, frites, and waffles. Get to know some of the city’s top landmarks, such as the 13th century belfry with its 48-bell carillon, or take a walk along the numerous shopping streets!
You will head back to Amsterdam in the late afternoon.
Inclusions for Bruges Full-Day Excursion From Amsterdam
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Live commentary on board
Exclusions for Bruges Full-Day Excursion From Amsterdam
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.