Bruges - The Most Beautiful City Of Belgium With Your Own Private Guide!
OverviewDiscover the beautiful city of Bruges, which is located very close to Amsterdam. On this tour, you can visit the famous historical town of Belgium with a guide who knows about the nooks and crannies of the city very well. Brugge is known for its amazing chocolates. Remember to pick up the famous chocolates on your way back.
- Pray for your wellbeing at the Church of Our Lady with the Madonna (Michelangelo) of Bruges.
- Pick up local stuff and experience old time architecture at Markt Square with the belfry.
- See the history of Bruges come alive with the Burght Square with the city hall and the Holy Blood Chapel.
- Explore lesser known and slightly hidden canals, gabled houses, proud churches and much more!
Know More about this tour
On our way south you will see typical Dutch polder landscape. This area is marked by windmills, dikes and little canals.
We will pass Rotterdam, the biggest port and gateway to Europe, and cross the former islands of the province of Zealand with its neat villages, beautiful countryside and sandy beaches. We will also see the huge flood barriers that protect the lowlands and keep our feet dry. We cross the Belgian border and soon after we will arrive in medieval Bruges. You can explore the city on board of a canal cruise, followed by a guided city walk. You will be impressed by the Market square and the Burgt square, the beautiful city hall, the fish market and the church of Our Lady with a statue of Michelangelo. What's about tasting Bruges' chocolate, a waffle, Flemish fries or the famous beer? There is time for shopping too!
On our way back to Amsterdam we will have a short stop in Ghent, Antwerp or at the border (time permitting).
Inclusions for Bruges - The Most Beautiful City Of Belgium With Your Own Private Guide!
- Private tour guide and assistant during the tour;
- Transportation costs for a private car (all including miles, gas, taxes, tolls, parking fees etc);
- Panoramic tour Rotterdam;
- Panoramic tour Zealand islands and water barriers;
Exclusions for Bruges - The Most Beautiful City Of Belgium With Your Own Private Guide!
- Optional entrance fees (canal cruise, horse carriage, museums etc.)
- Personal expenses (souvenirs, meals and beverages)
- At checkout we'll ask you to provide your hotel information. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
- In case you have not booked your hotel, Don't Worry ! Once your hotel arrangements are finalized, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
- If you cancel between 0 days To 30 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 30 days To 60 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 20%
- If you cancel between 60 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Amsterdam Half-Day Tour to Zaanse Schans: Windmills, Clog Museum and Cheese Farm
- Zaanse Schans Half-Day Tour Including Boat Ride to Zaandam from Amsterdam
- Sunday Morning Concert at the Royal Concertgebouw in Amsterdam
- Private Tour: Zaan River Cruise Including 3-Course Dinner from Amsterdam
- Private Tour: Holland in One Day Sightseeing Tour
- Private Tour: Skip-the-Line Van Gogh Museum and Rijksmuseum Amsterdam Guided Tour