Brunello Di Montalcino, Small Biodynamic Wineries - Florence
OverviewThe Brunello Organic and Biodynamic Wine Tour is a full day (8/9 hours) trip to Montalcino including a visit with tastings and Tuscan lunch to two small family run wineries. A walk in the mediaval town of Montalcino for shopping, pictures and a bit of art is also included. The tour is for individual and small groups, NOT for big groups. Perfect if you love small wineries, working with organic or biodynamic approach and making "terroir" wines.
Know More about this tour
The Brunello winery tour begins from Florence with a drive towards the city of Siena crossing part of the Chianti Classico area. From Siena we will continue again direction south towards Montalcino passing through the Val d'Orcia, UNESCO World Heritage, with its sweet and enchanting hills.
Once in the area we will meet a Brunello di Montalcino boutique winery owner and enjoy a first guided tour with wine tasting and Tuscan snacks. You will have the chance to visit the cellars and learn much about the origin and organic or biodynamic production of this world renowned wine.
Taste the wine in evolution straight from the barrel might be another unique experience (depending on the season) and during the wine tasting you will enjoy DOCG Brunello and Rosso di Montalcino DOC and a third wine, according to the winery production.
For lunch time, after a nice walk in the historic center of the medieval town, a second visit with wine tasting and Tuscan lunch is waiting for you at a second small family run Brunello winery, where together with his/her wines you will enjoy Tuscan extra virgin olive oil, cheese and pasta.
We hope that with us you will not live an "ordinary" wine tour; we are trying to share with you a life experience and to explore the lifestyle of our region listening to the stories of farmers we personally know and discovering small wineries where we buy ourselves. we are very happy to see that very often a personal relationship is created between our guests and the producers
Visits to farms will not be just a quick stop for a glass of wine, but a real intercultural experience.
Inclusions for Brunello Di Montalcino, Small Biodynamic Wineries
- Food tasting
- Tuscan Lunch
- Wine tasting
- Fuel surcharge
- Professional guide
- Small-group tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Brunello Di Montalcino, Small Biodynamic Wineries
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
Minimum age is 18 years
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Dress code is smart casual
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
A small amount of walking is involved
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Livorno Arrival Transfer: Cruise Port to Central Florence
- Private Tour: Chianti Region Wine Tasting
- Private Departure Transfer: Florence Train Station
- Experience Florence: Tuscan Dinner in a Florentine Home
- Skip the Line Hard Rock Cafe Florence
- Florence Day Trip to Chianti and San Gimignano
- San Gimignano and Volterra Tour by Private Luxury Van
- Private Transfer: Florence to Venice with Stop in Bologna