Brunello Grand Tour - MontalcinoWrite a Review
Enjoy an half-day tour of Tuscany’s villages and wine regions from Siena and travel into the heart of the beautiful Tuscan countryside. Visit the town of Montalcino and the wine territory of Brunello.
- Tuscany’s villages
Know More about this tour
Brunello, presently considered the best wine in the world, has its ancestral roots in the passion of the inhabitants of Montalcino and in the ancient winemaking tradition, handed down from one generation to the next. The town of Montalcino, sanctuary of this wine produced from Sangiovese grapes, stands on a charming hill that will let you savour its natural wholesomeness.
The town, its century-old fortress, and the best wineries reviewed in specialised magazines are the main destination of our outing. You will discover Montalcino, the splendid Abbazia di Sant’Antimo (St. Antimo’s Abbey) and the beautiful surrounding area. Along with a selection of other prestigious wines, you will also sample Brunello di Montalcino, known as the “Italian ambassador in the world of our wine-making reality”, presently the most appreciated wine product in the whole world.
Inclusions for Brunello Grand Tour
- Travel by GT coach or minivan with air conditioning
- Expert multilingual escorts
- Wine, oil and balsamic vinegar tasting
- Snack with sliced cold meats and typical salami
- If you cancel between 0 days To 3 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 3 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.