Brussels Alternative 2,5-hour Walking Tour
OverviewDiscover the true, hidden Brussels on this 2.5-hour alternative walking city tour off the beaten track. You will discover Brussels LGBT district, you learn about the famous comic book route and the city' street art and murals.
Know More about this tourThis is not the Brussels you see on postcards. Forget about chocolate, beer and the European Union, and join us to discover a city where street art represents the voice of the people, and where locals battle against gentrification.
We'll take you through the lively Marolles area, into the LGBT district, and across one of the biggest pedestrian zones in Europe to give you a taste of what makes Brussels truly unique. Experience giant murals dedicated to comic books, and street art remembering terror attacks, all while learning about riots, EU demonstrations, and the reality of Belgium's recent "NO" policy on cannabis.
This is the true, hidden Brussels; don't leave town before discovering it with an expert local guide.
On this 2.5-hour walking tour we cover:
- Gentrification and the Marolles area
- The LGBT district
- Locals' artistic remembrance of terror attacks
- Street art and murals
- The famous comic book route
- Europe's second largest pedestrian zone
- Belgiums "NO" cannabis policy and reality
- Riots and EU demonstrations
Inclusions for Brussels Alternative 2,5-hour Walking Tour
- Walking tour
- Local guide
Exclusions for Brussels Alternative 2,5-hour Walking Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 2-Hour Belgian Beer Tasting Tour in Brussels
- Tour of Flanders World War I Battlefields from Brussels
- Mummies in Bruges: Secrets of Ancient Egypt Exhibition Entrance Ticket
- Train World Entrance Ticket
- Mini Europe and Atomium Combo Ticket
- Full-day Skip-the-Line Brussels Atomium Admission Ticket
- Brussels Christmas Experience
- 4-Hour Private Custom Brussels Tour with a Local Guide