Brussels Chocolate Tour
OverviewOne lesser known fact about the city of Brussels is that it has shops for all kinds and types of chocolates that have existed so far. They are different in tastes, colors and textures. Belgian chocolates have an unsurpassed reputation of being the most delicious and unique throughout the world. You will get to visit the European district, the Royal Palace and also visit the home of the antique dealers.
- Cinquantenaire Parc
- Triumphal Arch
- Royal Palace
Know More about this tour
If you like chocolate, then Brussels will not disappoint you. The Belgian capital has an abundance of chocolate shops that will cater to your every wish. In the Royal Galleries from 1846 you will find the shops of all the important chocolate brands of Belgium. Here we will visit a chocolate workshop that will show you all these sweet delights are produced. We then leave the centre and continue our discovery of Brussels by bus. We will see the beautiful Cinquantenaire Parc with the Triumphal Arch with a stop. We are also at the very heart of Europe (European district) with splendid Art Nouveau style houses from the architect Victor Horta. From there we continue to the Royal area ( Royal Palace) and Sablonsquare (home of antique dealers) and from the lovely Royal square with the Fine Arts museums you have a magnificent view of downtown (tower of the City Hall and Basilica of Koekelberg) where we finish our trip of Brussels.
Inclusions for Brussels Chocolate Tour
- At checkout we'll ask you to provide your hotel information. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
- In case you have not booked your hotel, Don't Worry ! Once your hotel arrangements are finalized, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
- If you cancel between 0 hrs To 48 hrs before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 2 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.