Brussels Christmas Experience
OverviewDiscover the winter wonderland that is Brussels over the festive season, soaking up the magical atmosphere and getting into the festive spirit! Explore the city as its transformed into a Christmas fairytale - from the 20m high Christmas tree to the Winter Wonderland Festival, festive ferris wheels to ice-rinks and huge Christmas markets, with a local to guide you, youll see that nowhere does Christmas like Brussels! Indulge in sweet treats like Belgium waffles and warm up with a glass of mulled wine as you wander through the city and be enchanted by the thousands of glittering lights that adorn the world famous buildings and landmarks.
Know More about this tour
WHAT YOU'LL DO
Join a like-minded local to discover the most festive parts of the city, strolling through the beautiful streets while theyre draped with magical Christmas lights and see UNESCO-listed monuments and buildings lit up by fabulous light displays. Your host will show you where the best Christmas lights in the city are, and share festive traditions with you so you can discover what Christmas is really like for the locals. Visit the impressive Winter Wonderland Festival and stroll between the chalet stalls, indulging in festive treats and warming up with a mulled wine or hot chocolate as you take in all the magic of this annual Christmas extravaganza! Visit a smaller, traditional Christmas market where you can sample artisan chocolate and buy unique, handmade gifts and decorations to take home for your own tree. Watch the locals gliding over an ice-rink, or get involved in the local traditions and have a go yourself, getting into the festive spirit!
- Join a local to explore Brussels at its most magical, seeing the famous UNESCO monuments lit up for Christmas
- See magical light displays and wander through the city to soak up the festive atmosphere
- Browse traditional chalet-style markets and pick up gifts, decorations and artisan chocolate
- Visit the famous Winter Wonderland Festival and enjoy the festivities with a mulled wine or hot chocolate
- Indulge in traditional festive foods recommended by your local and sweet treats like Belgium waffles
- Get tips and tricks from your local about other Christmas things to do during your trip
HOW IT WORKS
At CityUnscripted we connect curious travellers to Locals who are interesting and sociable people, who know the city well and who love to share their favourite places. They are not tour guides by profession. What we try to recreate is the feeling of having a friend in every city you visit; someone who can show you the places youll fall in love with and help you to connect with the most authentic soul of a place.
Book this meet-upand the CityUnscripted team will contact you within 24 hours and ask you questions about your preferences and interests, so they can match you with the right profile and assign a like-mindedBrussels Local.
Keeping in mind your personal answers, your local host will put together a bespoke itinerary just for you. Please note that this will be outlined but flexible. Your host will arrange the most convenient meeting place for you.If you feel like changing direction during the meet-up, or if your local hostbelieves that you'd enjoy a sight or different experience, he/she will suggest and discuss with you changes to the itinerary.
Inclusions for Brussels Christmas Experience
- * Private and personalised experience, * 3 hours with a Local Host, *One alcoholic or soft drink per person, * Meet-up atyour accommodation is possible (within a reasonable distance), * Walking experience (other transport can be arranged at an additional cost)
Exclusions for Brussels Christmas Experience
- * Additional food and drinks from the ones provided in the experience* Tickets to any attractions* Transportation costs* Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please book at least 48 hours in advance so that we can build the best experience for you
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 2-Hour Belgian Beer Tasting Tour in Brussels
- Tour of Flanders World War I Battlefields from Brussels
- Mummies in Bruges: Secrets of Ancient Egypt Exhibition Entrance Ticket
- Train World Entrance Ticket
- Full-day Skip-the-Line Brussels Atomium Admission Ticket
- 4-Hour Private Custom Brussels Tour with a Local Guide
- Brussels: Book a Local Host FULL DAY