Brussels Food And Beer Walking Tour With Mussels And Chocolate
OverviewIndulge in Belgium’s culinary delights while doing some sightseeing on this walking tour of Brussels. Venture past Brussels’ main sights including the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Grand Place, the glamorous Royal Galleries (Galeries Royales St-Hubert) and the legendary Manneken Pis statue. Along the way, stop at local restaurants, cafés, shops and taverns to savor Belgian specialties including mussels, frites, waffles, chocolate and beer!
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
Know More about this tourMeet your guide in central Brussels at 1pm to embark on your 3-hour walking tour. Youll start at a famous Belgian chocolate shop to taste some delectable chocolates and learn why Belgium is famous for this mouthwatering treat.
In between your tastings, walk through Brussels to visit the city's must-see sights including the Grand Place, Brussels central square and perhaps most memorable landmarks. This UNESCO World Heritage Site is surrounded by guildhalls, the city's Town Hall and the Breadhouse.
Continue to the Royal Galleries (Galeries Royales St-Hubert), a glazed shopping arcade where you can window shop the glamorous boutiques and stores. Your guide will also show you the famous Manneken Pis statue and explain its interesting significance.
Now back to the main attraction the food! Belgians love their food, and the countrys cuisine is highly regarded throughout Europe. Get a taste of local fare at some local restaurants and cafs. Sample mussels, often served with fresh herbs and flavorful vegetables in a stock of butter and white wine, and enjoy some frites served fresh in paper cones with mayonnaise on the side. Known to most as French fries, frites were actually born in Belgium!
Sink your teeth into a Belgian waffle, prepared with a yeast-leavened butter and topped with whipped cream and strawberries. Wash your food tastings down with some traditional Belgian beer -- Brussels offers an astonishing range of quality artisan brews. Pop into one of the oldest taverns in Brussels to try some for yourself as your guide unravels some of Belgiums biggest beer mysteries.
Once youve had your fill, your guide will escort you back to the original departure point to conclude your tour.
Inclusions for Brussels Food And Beer Walking Tour With Mussels And Chocolate
- Enjoy Belgian Food, Beer, Chocolate and Sightseeing in a 4 hours guided walking tour
- Get a taste at Brussels most famous dishes : mussels, frites, beefstew and waterzooi at a local Brussels restaurant
- Sample a Brussels'waffle in the Royal Galleries
- Chocolate tastings at Chocopolis and Mary Chocolatier
- Beer tasting : taste the real cherry beer in the oldest pub in Brussels. Non alcoholic drinks also available
- A must do for everybody who want to see all the things you need to see and to do in Brussels.
- Small group tour : max 20 people.
- Vegetarian or other dishes available
Exclusions for Brussels Food And Beer Walking Tour With Mussels And Chocolate
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please note: Infants and children under 6 years old are not allowed on the tour. Anyone who arrives at the departure point with a child under 6 years old will not be allowed to take the tour and will not be refunded.
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Minimum of 2 numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.