Choose between a morning or afternoon guided coach tour and get better acquainted with Brussels. See the world-famous market square, glance at the remarkable city hall and discover the secrets of Belgian chocolates or the European Parliament (afternoon tour only) on this comprehensive half-day tour. Sit back and relax as you soak in the historic highlights of Belgium's culture capital.
- Fully narrated tour
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
Know More about this tour
Your tour begins with a short walk to discover the heart of medieval Brussels in the famous Grand Place, with its world-famous Market Square. Here, you will hear about the history of the remarkable City Hall and quaint Guild Houses.
Next, you will tour the city by luxury coach to see the beautiful St. Michael's Cathedral, the Congress Column, the Heyseldistrict with the world-famous Atomium, the Chinese Pavilion and the Japanese Tower. Passing the Royal Residence, you'll return to the city center to see the Sablon district with its countless antique dealer shops.
Your tour continues with a drive to the magnificent Palace of Justice and fashionable Louise Square, passing the stately Royal Square, the Royal Palace and the Houses of Parliament.
You will also find yourself at the very heart of the European Union as you drive in front of the imposing EU buildings housing the European Commission, the European Parliament and the Council of Ministers.
You can choose between the standard morning city tour or upgrade to the afternoon tour which includes either a visit of the European Parliament Visitor Center, or the visit of the Koekelberg Basilica or an exclusive Belgian chocolate demonstration and tasting. It's no secret Belgium makes some of the world's finest chocolate, so come along and sample some of the best pralines and truffles in the world! Watch a demonstration by a master chocolatier and obtain a greater appreciation for this irresistible pleasure.
Inclusions for Brussels Half-Day City Tour
- Hotel pickup (selected hotels only)
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
Exclusions for Brussels Half-Day City Tour
- Hotel drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.