Bucharest City Tour
OverviewBucharest is definitely a city you should visit once in a lifetime. On this city tour, you will learn secrets, dive deep into Bucharest’s history and learn anecdotes that you have never heard before. Bucharest has had an extremely enriching past and on this tour you will learn about the Royal Palace, the Palace of Parliament and a lot more.
Learn about the famous rural history from the Village Museum.
See Bucharest come alive at the Press Square
Witness the Arch of Triumph
Visit the Royal Palace
Visit the Palace of Parliament
Know More about this tour
Discover Bucharest, once named the “Little Paris of the East” enjoy this old European City’s charm through the beautiful architecture, wide boulevards and parks. The city gathers numerous attractive and truly valuable monuments, not to speak about its inhabitants' warmth and hospitality.
The main boulevards cross over the city from north to south, from the Arch of Triumph to The Civic Center and are intersected with those lying from east to west.
On Calea Victoriei, you will find imposing public buildings, such as The National History Museum and, in the south part of this boulevard there is the magnificent Cismigiu Park.
Bucharest is surrounded by forests and lakes, of old palaces and monasteries which combine themselves in a picturesque landscape. But these are only a few things that the magnificent city of Bucharest has to offer. There are so many other beautiful things just waiting to be discovered.
Our Bucharest tours: The Village Museum, one of the biggest and the oldest outdoors museum in Europe, located on the Herãstrãu Lake shore in Bucharest. We will see houses, churches, water and wind mills, cloth mills, of great historic and artistic value - acquaint the visitors with the specific of the Romanian village. The objects inside the households - carpets, pottery, rugs, icons, furniture - point to the originality of the folk creation, the Press Square (a copy of the Moscow University can be seen), Arch of Triumph (inspired by the one in Paris), the Royal Palace (now the Art Museum), the Athenaeum (famous concert hall), the Revolution Square (where the 1989 anti - Communist revolt went nationwide), the University, the National Theatre, the Patriarchy, Visit the Palace of Parliament, the second largest administrative building in the world after the Pentagon.
Inclusions for Bucharest City Tour
- Transport by modern car
- Professional guide assistance during the whole trip.
- For over 10 persons important discount will be applied.
Exclusions for Bucharest City Tour
- Rate is valid for groups of minimum 2 persons.
- Entrance tickets for touristy attractions.
- At checkout we'll ask you to provide your hotel information. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
- In case you have not booked your hotel, Don't Worry ! Once your hotel arrangements are finalized, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
You Might Also Like
- Discover Dracula's Tomb and Mogosoaia Palace - Private Tour outside Bucharest
- 2-Day Halloween Party in Sighisoara Citadel from Bucharest
- 2-Day Halloween Tour with Halloween Party at the Bran Castle from Bucharest
- 6-Day Romania Adventure Tour from Bucharest: Peles Castle, Bran Castle, Horse Riding, Off-Roading and River-Rafting
- Transylvania and Dracula Castle Full-Day Tour
- Full-Day Royal Castles and Champagne Tasting Tour from Bucharest
- Private Day Trip to Dracula's Castle from Bucharest
- Three Castles in Transylvania Private Day Trip from Bucharest