You will be taken from the hotel and start the tour in a private car with driver and guide. You will enjoy a presentation of our guide about the most important facts of the communism and the life in Romania in that period. On the way to Ceausescus Residence (The Spring Palace), the driver will stop at the most important touristic attractions to have time to take photos and to listen the presentation. At Spring Palace you will discover all the secrets of Ceausescus life. There will be a stop at Revolutiei Square one of the most important and representative square of Bucharest, the place which represent the end of the communist period in 1989.
- Palace of Parliament
- Unirii Square: Unirii Boulevard fountains
- National Library
- University Square: historical building Coltea hospital, National theatre, University of Bucharest
- The Roman Square: The old building of the Academy of Economic Studies
- Victory Square: Government Building
- Aviators Statue (The Monument of Air Heroes)