Bucharest Old Town Visit With One Lemonade Included
OverviewWalking tour in the old center of Bucharest among his special buildings and historical monuments. Enjoy a lemonade at one of the famous terraces.Sightseeing walking tour includes:Manucs Inn, the famous historic inn, important touristic and historical monumentThe Old Princely Court with The Old Princely Palace and Church of St. AntonLipscani Street - here is the Linden Inn, an impressive building built in 1833Stavropoleos Church built in Brancovenesc style almost 300 years agoVictory Avenue a major avenue in central Bucharest
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Get inside tips from a local
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Free drinks included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Instant Confirmation
Know More about this tour
The tour includes visiting the best tourist attractions in Old Town. Manucs Inn (Hanul lui Manuc) - the famous historic inn is the first tourist attractions of the tour. Next, you will admire the impressive historical buildings, built in neoclassical and neo-baroque style and you will find details about each of them. Close to that is The Old Princely Court (Curtea Veche) with The Old Princely Palace (Palatul Voievodal)- former residence of Vlad The Impaler and Church of St. Anton (Biserica Sfantul Anton) - the oldest church in Bucharest. Find out here all the secrets about the history of this old place built more than 500 years ago.
The Old Town is famous for its many terraces, cafes, restaurants and shops. Once you reach the Lipscani Street you can admire The Linden Inn (Hanul cu Tei) - an impressive building built in 1833. Youll stop at one of the beautiful terraces for a lemonade break, where you will receive information from our guide about the hidden attractions of the city, about entertainment, culture and gastronomy in Bucharest. Walking tour continues to the Stavropoleos Church (Biserica Stavropoleos) built in Brancovenesc style, almost 300 years ago. The tour continues on Victory Avenue (Calea Victoriei) where youll find other highlights of Bucharest and you will return at Manucs Inn to finish the tour.
Walking tour in the old center of Bucharest among his special buildings and historical monuments. Enjoy a lemonade at one of the famous terraces.
Sightseeingwalking tour includes:
- Manucs Inn, the famous historic inn, important touristic and historical monument
- The Old Princely Court with The Old Princely Palace and Church of St. Anton
- Lipscani Street - here is the Linden Inn, an impressive building built in 1833
- Stavropoleos Church built in Brancovenesc style almost 300 years ago
- Victory Avenue a major avenue in central Bucharest
Inclusions for Bucharest Old Town Visit With One Lemonade Included
- One lemonade
Exclusions for Bucharest Old Town Visit With One Lemonade Included
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel drop-off
- Entrance fees
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private One Day Tour of Medieval Romania from Bucharest
- Small-Group Day Trip to North Bulgaria
- 2-Day Small-Group Tour to Dracula's Castle, Rasnov Fortress, Peles Castle, Sighisoara and Viscri Village with Overnight in Brasov
- 7-Day Private Tour of Romania and Serbia from Bucharest
- Half Day Bucharest Sightseeing Tour
- Targoviste Small-Group Day Trip to Wallachia from Bucharest