BUCHAREST - PELES CASTLE - SinaiaWrite a Review
- Peles Castle
Know More about this tour
Drive from Bucharest to Sinaia through Prahova Valley one of the most beautiful valley of Romania and visit Peles Castle: one of Romania's most beautiful palaces, once the summer residence of the Romanian kings and one of Romania's most important museums. The construction of the castle began in 1873 and the building was inaugurated in 1883. The castle has 160 rooms, opulently decorated with leather, ebony, walnut and mother of pearl, with invaluable collections of art and furniture. PELES Castle was the final resting place for several Romanian monarchs, including King Carol I, who died here in 1914, as well as King Ferdinand and Queen Maria.
We will go for lunch taken in a dream country-side landscape, in the typical Romanian village. Traditional lunch taken in a cozy restaurant.
Inclusions for BUCHAREST - PELES CASTLE
- Transport by modern car.
- Professional guide assistance during the whole trip.
- City tour in each city in the trip.
Exclusions for BUCHAREST - PELES CASTLE
- Rate is valid for groups of minimum 2 persons.
- For over 10 persons important discount will be applied.
- Entrance tickets for touristy attractions.
- Lunch, Dinner or any other meals.
- At checkout we'll ask you to provide your hotel information. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
- In case you have not booked your hotel, Don't Worry ! Once your hotel arrangements are finalized, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.