Budapest: 1,5-Hour Segway Adventure
OverviewExplore Budapest by original SegwayPT on a 1.5-hour private tour that takes in the highlights of historic downtown Budapest. Have fun and get great photo ops while riding your Segway past landmarks such as the Parliament, Shoes of Danube, and after you made your way to Margaret Island, just enjoy fabulous peaceful hideaway from hectic downtown Budapest with large green areas with no-one to be getting in your way trough, flowery Japanese gardens, old trees, and lots of entertainment, photos and fun. Your guide shares some fun facts and a little Texas history along the way. Book your Segway tour early to ensure that you get a spot on this popular tour. Also, if you are not very punctual, dont worry, as it is private we wait for you. No stress, no worries.
Know More about this tour
Your 1,5hour Segway Adventure Tour starts with a training session. Your experienced tour guide will help you get used to the Segway and how to control it. After you get used to the machine, you will set off on the tour of the city. Tour is private to keep the experience intimate as you glide past each historical site and architectural gem, hear entertaining anecdotes and facts about the history of Budapest. Your guide will introduce you to the most interesting stories about Budapest and even real Budapest experts will learn a lot.
All of our tours are private and flexible. Tell your guide about places that you've heard about and have him show them to you!
Tour's historical background is optional, if you wish to have more of a segway experience, let your guide know. There are various options!
Inclusions for Budapest: 1,5-Hour Segway Adventure
- Professional guide - choose YOUR language.
- Hotel pickup (selected hotels only)
- Use of helmet
- Private tour
- Photos of your tour
Exclusions for Budapest: 1,5-Hour Segway Adventure
- Go Pro Video of Your experience (we will provide you with a memory card)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Operated by a multi-lingual guides
Not recommended for pregnant women
We have a trolley for your small kids which is operated by our tour guide
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Etyek Wine Country Tour with Dinner from Budapest
- Hungarian Wine Tasting with Cheese and Charcuterie in Budapest
- Gastroboat Pannonia - Hungarian gourmet dinner and cruising
- Budapest Craft Beer Tour by Local Home Brewers
- Neonis - 3D Blacklight Minigolf
- Round-Trip Cruise from Budapest to Szentendre
- Budapest Art Walk
- Jewish Cooking Class in Budapest