Budapest 3 Hour City Tour
OverviewDiscover all the most important sights in Budapest with your tour guide during a 3-hour city tour. Let us show you the main attractions on both sides of the River Danube. Walk around the Castle District, enjoy the view from the Citadel and see the top attractions of Pest.
- Hotel pickup included
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Great overview and orientation of the city
Know More about this tourYour sightseeing starts at the Chain Bridge on the River Danube. Pass by the Hungarian Parliament building and drive across the Margaret Bridge to visit the Buda side of the city, the oldest part of Budapest.
Stop in the Castle District and take a short walk to see the main attractions of the area. Stroll to the Matthias Church and visit the Fisherman's Bastion, from where you can enjoy beautiful panoramas over the river and the city.
Next, drive upGellrt Hill, crowned by the Citadel, and soak up the spectacular panoramas from the top.
Afterward, cross the Elisabeth Bridge to Pest and view the Central Market Hall and Europe'slargest synagogue. Then, drive on to the City Park and pass the famous Szchenyi Thermal Baths and Budapest Zoo before heading for Heroes' Square to see its statues of famous Hungarian kings and dukes.
TakeAndrssy Avenue back into downtown Pest, passing the Hungarian State Opera House and St Stephen's Basilica on route. As you sightsee and take photos, listen to the commentary that provides an overview of the last 1,000 years of Hungary.
Your tour ends in the city center.
Inclusions for Budapest 3 Hour City Tour
- Hotel pickup
- Professional guide
Exclusions for Budapest 3 Hour City Tour
- Hotel drop-off
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.