Budapest 3-hour City TourWrite a Review
From USD 29.94
OverviewSee the best of the Hungarian capital, Budapest on a live guided bus tour. Admire iconic buildings such as the Parliament and St. Stephens Basilica. Enjoy a guided walk in the castle area on the Buda side and see the Fishermans Bastion and Matthias Church.
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Hotel pickup included
- Separate driver ensures your guides full attention throughout the day
- Family friendly
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tourAs your 3-hour Grand City Tour of Budapest begins youll pass by the iconic House of Parliament, which is one of the most grandiose and controversial buildings of its kind in the entire world. You continue the sightseeing by crossing the river via the Margaret Bridge which offers a great panorama of both Buda and Pest and of the Margaret Island. Reaching the Buda side you can take a nice walk in the Castle district area and see the Fisherman's Bastion and the exterior of the Matthias Church.
Next, the tour continues up the Gellrt Hill, which offers a unique panorama over the vivid city. After this stop the bus will take you across the Elizabeth Bridge and to the most spacious and remarkable square, the Heroes Square. This is the home of the Millennium memorial which has been erected to celebrate the thousandth anniversary of the Hungarian settlement in the Carpathian basin. The square is surrounded by two captivating Museums, - The Museum of Fine ARts and The Art Gallery.
Nearby in the city park, we explore the fun side of the capital; the National Zoo, the largest traditional bathing complex in the region - the Szchenyi bath, the Vajdahunyad Castle - presenting the major art style through the history, and finally the remarkable open air ice skating ring.
Later on in our excursion we precede to the elegant Andrssy Avenue, which is the multifaceted, hype street of the capital and became the part of Unesco world heritage sites. Concluding the program the bus passes by the House of Terror, the State Opera House, and the Saint Stephen's Basilica, then arrives to the starting point.
Inclusions for Budapest 3-hour City Tour
- Professional local guide
- Transfer with air conditioned buses
- Citadel photo stop
- Castle walk
Exclusions for Budapest 3-hour City Tour
- Entrance fees
- Hotel drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Itinerary is subject to change in the event of road closures etc.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.