Budapest And Györ Day Trip From ViennaWrite a Review
OverviewA unique chance to experience truly impressive values of Hungarian capital and learn moreabout the unique culture and history of Hungary.
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Family friendly
- Hotel pickup included
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
Know More about this tour
This tour will give you an opportunity to learn about the unique culture and history of Hungary.
The capital of Hungary, which is widely known for its bridges, mixture of architectural styles and breath-taking panoramic views. Budapest is the city where every building, route, scenery, and cosy café will surprise you and leave an unforgettable memory.
The tour to Budapest includes Heroes’ Square, Fisherman’s Bastion, Opera House, Chain Bridge, and Royal Palace as the major sightseeing spots of the city. Only Budapest can demonstrate the biggest Parliament building in Europe, the largest functional synagogue, the longest tram and the first underground road in the continent. This is not the full list of what Budapest could certainly surprise you with. As there is no other capital in the world that contains so many sources of thermal water. This tour is a unique chance to experience truly impressive values of Hungarian capital.
Inclusions for Budapest And Györ Day Trip From Vienna
- Hotel pickup from Vienna central hotels (postcodes 1010 to 1090)
- Walking tour through the Old Town of Györ
- Combined walking tour with professional local guide in Budapest
- Transport by air-conditioned coach or van with professional driver-guide
- Guided tour on the way from Vienna to Budapest and back
Exclusions for Budapest And Györ Day Trip From Vienna
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees
- Hotel drop-off. Tour ends at the Vienna State Opera, Albertinaplatz.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infants are free unless a separate seat is needed
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide in English and Russian
A valid passport or ID card and health insurance are compulsory for this tour
Please note that you will cover approximately 310 miles (500 km) by motorway. It will be approximately 6 hours of drive time with one 30-minute stop. You will spend approximately 40 minutes in Györ and 4.5 hours in Budapest (a combination of 3 walking tour and 1.5 hours of free time).
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Schönbrunn Palace Evening: Palace Tour, Dinner And Concert
- Melk Abbey And Danube Valley Day Trip From Vienna
- Vienna Mozart Concert At The Musikverein
- Welcome To Vienna - Vienna Card, Hop-on-Hop Off Tour, Morning Tea And Lunch Or Dinner
- Salzburg Day Trip From Vienna
- Vienna City Walking Tour
- Time Travel - Magic Vienna History Tour
- Small Group Wine Tasting Wachau Valley
- Vienna Bike Tour
- Vineyard Tour