Budapest Castle District: A Journey To Medieval Hungary
OverviewA historical walk full of the dark tales and beguiling secrets of Budapests Castle District. Romance, espionage and the neverending struggle for power.
Know More about this tour
If youre the sort of person who likes to hear about battles, knights and emperors, you will love our 'A journey to medieval Hungary' tour. This tour will give you an opportunity to admire Budapests medieval heritage from up close while you learn about Hungarian history from a native perspective. We always aim to create a familiar atmosphere on our tours so touring the city with us will feel like one of your friends is showing you around in their hometown, sharing all the exciting tales they have heard of the Castle District over the years.
- Fishermens Bastion
- Matthias Church (we will also go inside)
- The Royal Palace
- The Buda Funicular
- Castle Garden Bazaar
- Coffee and a traditional cake in a local café
Inclusions for Budapest Castle District: A Journey To Medieval Hungary
- Entrance ticket to Matthias Church
- Coffee and a traditional cake at a local café
- Maps and further recommendations
Exclusions for Budapest Castle District: A Journey To Medieval Hungary
- Gratuities (optional)
- Additional entrance fees
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
A small amount of walking is involved
A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Etyek Wine Country Tour with Dinner from Budapest
- Hungarian Wine Tasting with Cheese and Charcuterie in Budapest
- Gastroboat Pannonia - Hungarian gourmet dinner and cruising
- Budapest Craft Beer Tour by Local Home Brewers
- Neonis - 3D Blacklight Minigolf
- Round-Trip Cruise from Budapest to Szentendre
- Budapest Art Walk
- Jewish Cooking Class in Budapest