Why punish your feet walking?! There is no better way to see the sights and learn the history of Budapest than by joining a bike tour. Spend a relaxing day touring both sides of the Danube with a small group and get oriented with the best of what the city offers.
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Excellent value for money
- Get inside tips from a local
- Small group ensures personal service
- All necessary equipment included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourMeet at the bike rental head office in central Budapest. After a short stop at the Hungarian Parliament building, ride across the River Danube to the Buda side of the city. Here, explore the Castle District, the oldest part of Budapest and home to the Matthias Church, Fisherman's Bastion, underground Labyrinth of Buda Castle, Alexander Palace, and the Royal Palace.
Next, cycle back to Pest and pass the Gresham Palace, the Hungarian Academy of Sciences, and St. Stephen's Basilica. The route to Heroes' Square also takes us along Andrassy Avenue, a UNESCO World Heritage Site since 2002.
Notable sights along the way include the Hungarian State Opera House and the House of Terror, a museum that chronicles the two main oppressive regimes of Hungary’s past — fascism and Communism.
Finally, cycle around the City Park to see the Széchenyi Baths and Vajdahunyad Castle before your tour ends back at the starting point.
Inclusions for Budapest City Tour By Bike
- Professional guide
- City bike
- Helmet and safety best
- 1 drink
Exclusions for Budapest City Tour By Bike
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.