Budapest City Tour By Public TransportWrite a Review
From USD 72
OverviewBudapest features a remarkably comprehensive and efficient public-transportation system, so to truly experience Hungarys capital the way that locals do, there is no better way than getting around the city by tram, bus, metro, and even ferryboat. During this 2.5-hour tour, participants will have the opportunity to try five different means of transport and see the city in a different way. This guided tour of the city allows you to experience it like a local and get to know Budapest and its dwellers as they live their everyday life.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Get inside tips from a local
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tourSee Budapest’s landmarks like a local while saving money on taxis and tour buses with this public transport tour of Budapest, providing visitors with a comprehensive introduction to Budapest’s extensive network of trams, buses, ferryboats, and more.
Learn everything you need to know about Budapest’s different types of public-transport tickets and passes before embarking on an urban excursion with a friendly guide, providing interesting details about the landmarks and monuments that you pass along the way.
Every tour includes a ride on one of Budapest’s public ferryboats crossing the Danube, providing beautiful views of the Chain Bridge and Castle Hill. The tours include commentary on Budapest’s historic metro system, the first one established in continental Europe.
Guests are also encouraged to ask questions about touring other parts of the city, getting insider tips and knowledge along the way.
Inclusions for Budapest City Tour By Public Transport
- Souvenir pen
- 24-hour pass for any means of transportation
- Map showing the route of the tour
- Rider’s Booklet (manual for Budapest public transport)
- Local guide
Exclusions for Budapest City Tour By Public Transport
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.