Budapest: City Tour With Danube Cruise
OverviewDiscover all the most important sights in Budapest with your tour guide during a 3 hour city tour.and a 1 hour boat ride. Let us show you the main attractions on both sides of the River Danube. Walk around the Castle District, enjoy the view from the Citadel and see the top attractions of Pest followed by an enjoyable boat ride.
- Hotel pickup included
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Family friendly
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Know More about this tourBegin your sightseeing at the Chain Bridge across the River Danube, and pass by the impressive, neo-Gothic Hungarian Parliament building.
Drive across the Margaret Bridge to the Buda side of the city, the oldest part of Budapest. Here, stop in the Buda Castle District and set off on a short walk around the areas main attractions. Stroll to Matthias Church and visit the Fishermans Bastion from where you can enjoy beautiful panoramas over the city.
Next, continue to Gellrt Hill, home to the hilltop Citadel, and soak in the spectacular views of Budapest. Afterward, drive over the Elisabeth Bridge into Pest, and see the famous Central Market Hall and Europes biggest synagogue.
Then, head for the City Park, and pass the Szchenyi Thermal Bath complex and Budapest Zoo before stopping at Heroes' Square to take in its statues of Hungarys founding kings and dukes.
Hear about Hungarys 1,000-year past as you see the sights, and follow Andrssy Avenue back into downtown Pest, passing the Hungarian State Opera House and St Stephen's Basilica along the way.
After your 3-hour city tour, enjoy a 1-hour river cruise onthe Danube to viewBudapests landmarks from a different perspective. During your cruise, refresh yourself with a drink of your choice, selecting a glass of champagne, wine, or beer, or a soda or mineral water.
Enjoy the onboard audio commentary (available in 30 languages) as you sail, before your cruise and tour end at the pier in the city center.
Inclusions for Budapest: City Tour With Danube Cruise
- Hotel pickup
- Professional guide
- 1 drink during cruise
- Bus tour: live guide
- Boat tour: audioguide in 30 languages
Exclusions for Budapest: City Tour With Danube Cruise
- Hotel drop-off
- Transfer to the pier
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant seats are available on request on the bus if advised at time of booking
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.