Budapest Cocktail And Beer Cruise
OverviewIf sipping a refreshing drink as you cruise the Danube River sounds like heaven, then this 1 hour 30 minute cocktail and beer cruise is just the ticket! Board a sightseeing boat and view Budapests great riverside sights from the air-conditioned cabin or open, upper deck. Enjoy two cocktails or three beers as you drift by the UNESCO-listed sights, from the monumental Parliament House to the picturesque Royal Palace (Buda Castle) and the Chain Bridge. Sip on your drinks and soak up the sights theres no better way to enjoy the sights of Budapest.
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Free drinks included
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Know More about this tourMeet your host in central Budapest and walk to your sightseeing boat on the nearby banks of the Danube. Then, take a seat in the lower, air-conditioned inside deck with its panoramic windows, or on the upper deck to see the sights in the open air.
As you cruise, gaze out at the beautiful city and its UNESCO World Heritage-listed landmarks from the water. Your route takes you past the main riverside sights, including the majestic neo-Gothic Parliament House, and under the mighty Chain Bridge, the first permanent stone bridge to link the Buda and Pest neighborhoods.
Look out, too, for the cobbled hills of the Castle District, home to the Royal Palace and picturebook Fishermens Bastion. Other must-see sights include rocky Gellert Hill, crowned by Gellert Citadel and Gellert Baths, and he Gresham Palace, a magnificent 20th-century Art Nouveau building on the Pest riverbank thats now a luxury hotel.
During your cruise, enjoy your choice of complimentary drinks either two classic cocktails or three glasses of beer. There are also non-alcoholic options available, if you prefer. If you choose cocktails, take your pick from the impressively long list that includes just about everything from mojitos and pia coladas to Cubu Libres,Tequila Sunrises and more. If your cruise takes place during the winter months, you can even choose from a mug of warming grog (hot liqueur with water) or mulled wine, too. Then, as the sights slip by and you relax into your cruise, feel free to buy additional cocktails, beers or other drinks from the reasonably priced, onboard bar.
After just over 1.5 hours on the water, glide back to the original starting point, where your beer and cocktail cruise comes to an end.
Inclusions for Budapest Cocktail And Beer Cruise
- Sightseeing cruise
- 2 cocktails, 3 beers or 3 non-alcoholic drinks
Exclusions for Budapest Cocktail And Beer Cruise
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 18 years; ID may be required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.