Budapest Contemporary Art Scene Private Tour
OverviewUncover the exciting contemporary art scene in Budapest with a private guide. Explore challenging and hidden art galleries and studios, and discover a world of street art rarely mentioned in guidebooks.
- Discover the thrilling contemporary art scene in Budapest
- Visit local design studios and hidden art galleries
- Uncover the art of the city's famous ruin bars
- Explore street art and public art installations
- Tailor make the tour to suit your tastes
- Learn about contemporary artists and designers from an expert local guide
- Underguide will contact you following your booking to fully customize your tour to suit your needs
- Bookings must be made at least 3 days before the requested tour date. This is to guarantee the availability of your guide, in the language that you choose. Underguide provides tours of Budapest in literally every language - Just ask! Tours can be requested within the 3-day time frame, but availability is not guaranteed.
Know More about this tour
Discovering some of the most exciting art galleries in Budapest can be tricky without insider knowledge. This private walking tour gives you that insider access in the form of a knowledgeable local guide who will take you on a journey of the city’s challenging contemporary art scene.
Tours can be tailor-made to suit your personal specifications, with a convenient city center pick-up on arrangement. During the 4-hour walking tour you will discover some of Budapest’s most fascinating hidden locations and get a broad knowledge of the city’s art scene.
The focus is on contemporary art and you will visit the most innovative galleries and studios, as well as spot colorful street art paintings and interesting public art installations. Learn how they came about, and take a peek at the work of some of the most thrilling modern designers and manufactures.
You will also pop into some of the famous ruin bars to discover their hidden significance among an exciting world of art and artists.
Underguide tours are committed to responsible and sustainable travel. Your guide will take you to visit local producers and introduce you to the best local design, contemporary urban handcraft stores, and plenty of other art and design studios, showing you an alternative side to the historic imperial city of Budapest.
Inclusions for Budapest Contemporary Art Scene Private Tour
- 4-hour walking tour (shorter or longer on request)
- Private guide
- Flexible departure times
Exclusions for Budapest Contemporary Art Scene Private Tour
- Food and drink
- Entrance fees
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Villny Wine Country Day Trip from Budapest Including Lunch
- Budapest Tour with Optional Danube River Cruise
- Lake Balaton Helicopter Flight from Budapest
- Private Tour: Eger Wine Country Day Trip from Budapest
- Budapest Super Saver: Private Entrance to Szchenyi Spa with Optional Massage plus Danube River Dinner Cruise
- Budapest Private Plane to Lake Hvz