Budapest Danube Bend Helicopter Flight
OverviewSee one of the most beautiful regions of Hungary in a whole new and exclusive way, with the magnificent Danube Bend Helicopter adventure.Your pilot will make sure you see every important sight there is on the way, and there are plenty of beautiful locations and towns you will pass towards Esztergom. Your private flight will go along the bending Danube, and you will witness why it is one of the most beautiful and breath-taking sights of Hungary. You will have a chance to take a look at the grandiose Esztergom Basilica, the famous Szentendre town, and the Castle of Visegrád.
- Qualified and professional pilot
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Treat a loved one on a special occasion
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Scenic helicopter flight
Know More about this tourAfter pickup from your Budapest hotel at a pre-agreed time in the morning, travel by private, air-conditioned vehicle to Budars Airport on the city outskirts.
On arrival, enjoy a glass of Champagne to get you in the mood for your adventure. Then, meet your experienced pilot, step aboard your modern helicopter, and settle into your comfortable seat. The helicopter carries a maximum of three passengers.
Fasten your seat belt, and soar high into the skies above Budapest, crossing the rooftops to the River Danube in the city center. Gaze down at the famouslandmarks along the riverbank, and follow the path of the river northward, leaving the city behind and heading to the lovelyartists town of Szentendre.
Take in the birds-eye views of this pretty town with its buildings climbing the hillside, andsee the outlying villages situated on an island in the river.
Fly overthe Pilis Mountains and nature reserves, and have your camera ready forVisegrd. Situated on the scenic Little Danube Bend, where the river forms a tight loop, this history-steeped town was a royal power base in Hungary in medieval times.
Hover over 13th-century Visegrd Castle, a picturesque walled fortress perched on a hill directly above the bend, and then fly to Esztergom, the birthplace of Hungarys first king, Stephen, in the 12th century.
Swoop over the main attractions of this historical city, including Esztergom Castle, and the massive, domed Esztergom Basilica, Hungarys largest church, set high on a hill.
Finally, whirr back over lush hill country to Budapest, and after about 55 minutes in the air, touch down at the airport. Your experience then concludes with a hotel drop-off.
Inclusions for Budapest Danube Bend Helicopter Flight
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Private round-trip transport with driver/guide
- Pre-flight glass of Champagne
- Approx. 55-minute helicopter flight fromBudapest to Esztergom and back
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Exclusions for Budapest Danube Bend Helicopter Flight
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.