Join a Local Host who understands that a day out with the kids can be unpredictable, and knows the places and things that will keep everyone entertained! Walk through centuries of history and see Budapest through the ages come to life as you explore Buda Castle and its underground Labyrinth of Caves, get interactive at a museum like the Centre of Scientific Wonders or enjoy some outdoor activities like cycle around Margaret Island or hiking up Gellrt Hill. If little legs get tired from walking through the cobbled streets, you can always visit a park like Elizabeth Square, or splash around in one of the citys outdoors baths like Palatinus Strand. When it comes to choosing where to eat, your local will suggest family friendly restaurants based on your familys tastes and preferences, and will recommend tasty local street food like krtskalcs, a sweet golden brown, spiral shaped pastry or lngos, a deep fried bread dough topped with sour cream and cheese to try! Spend time getting to know your Local Host who can give you advice and recommendations for other things to see and do with your tribe and suggest family-friendly restaurants - Budapest is incredibly family friendly, so youre never far from the next exciting activity.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 4 Hrs
Departure Time :
Your meeting time is flexible, and to be agreed with your Local Host.
Departure Details :
Your meeting point is flexible, and to be agreed with your Local Host. Meet-up at your hotel or accommodation can be requested, or your Local Host will meet you at a convenient location close to the s.. read more
OverviewAs beautiful as Budapest is, we know that you might be wondering how long your kids will be happy admiring the architecture of the Hungarian Parliament or visiting historic landmarks before they start asking to do something else! So let a local take the pressure off by creating an experience that combines a bit of everything that Kyoto has to offer and that the whole family will love! See Budapests history come to life as you explore the most family friendly neighbourhoods, discover the best loved outdoor baths, venture into a labyrinth of caves, or get active and make the most of Budapests Gellrt Hill. Get ready to discover a Budapest that the whole family will love, and taste delicious local food that even the fussiest eaters will enjoy!
- Private and personalised experience
- 4 hours with a Local Host
- Walking experience (other transport can be arranged at an additional cost)
- Food and drinks
- Tickets to any attractions
- Transportation costs
- Gratuities (optional)
Know More about this tour
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Well be in touch within 24 hours after booking to find out more about your personality, tastes and interests so we can assign a like-minded Local who can create a bespoke experience for you.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Etyek Wine Country Tour with Dinner from Budapest
- Hungarian Wine Tasting with Cheese and Charcuterie in Budapest
- Zwack Unicum Museum Entrance Ticket with pick up
- Private Budapest walking tour - 4 hours
- Cheap Shuttle Airport Transfer Budapest to Hotel
- Buda Castle Sightseeing tour with Segway style
- Private Stag and Hen Nightlife Tour
- Small-Group Budapest Cave Walk